- The SMARTRA system is powered by Travel Information Service (TIS) Technology.
- It allows users to get personalized passage prediction, personalized elapsed time prediction, comparison of the prediction and the prediction on whether or not a person can transfer to a connecting transportation.
- It predicts the passage time of a type of person under a certain condition.
- It can provide prediction for various kinds of people: a person
who is different from normal people, such as a younger,
older or disabled person.
- It provides some prediction even when we have snow
and cannot rely on real time information.
- It provides travelers with the 6 effects and realizes
a new generation travel style: SMART TRAVEL.
- Transportation Operator: airlines, airport,
railway operator, bus company, taxi
company, ferry service operator, etc.
- Leisure Industry: theme park, playground, golf course, etc.
- Cargo Industry: air transporter, truck company, seaborne service
company, delivery service company, etc.
- Travel Industry: travel agency, hotel, restaurant,
souvenir shop, rent-a-car, etc.
- Retail Industry: shop, store, restaurant, barber, coffee
shop, cleaner, movie theater, department store, etc.
- Traveler: individual traveler, tour conductor,
group tour member, etc
- Government: CBP, TSA, FBI, etc.
- Alliance Company: airline alliance, TIS Global Alliance, etc.
- Sales and Marketing
- High Quality Service
- Cost Saving
- Shorter Delivery Time
- Sales Increase
- Faster or more Efficient Travel
- Improved Rendezvous Environment
- Better Accessibility
- Provision of Automatic Personal Guidance
- Better Brand Image
TIS Technology is patented in Japan and foreign countries. For details, visit FAQ.
For more information, visit：http://aq-enterprise.com